Sunday, January 22, 2006

Many blog posts are on the way

I have loads of blogs ready to be posted but the problem is that they are not complete yet.
I just out of the blue start a blog and then stop it when as usual encounter BLOGGER's BLOCK.

Some of the articles are like 'Who reads my blogs?', 'Why do people blog?', 'Indian vs Western slangs', 'Why I never hear honk while driving?', 'Who's the next conspiracy theorists', and lots and lots more.

One day I am going to give up everything, like food, drinks..(which I always do) and then complete all my blogs and ask Harsh to read it. And read them myself when I lose my job. And almost die with hysterical laughter.

So keep checking your Atom feeds.

2 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

when the helll will tht day come. Me waiting desperately.

7:30 PM  
Blogger neo said...

its been months now..you havent written anything but shit...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home