Sunday, September 18, 2005

Whats cooking.... doc?

The following is the list of items/dishes which I cook or prepare or eat.

1. Two eggs omlette in the morning. Earlier I used to add some onions and tomatoes but now stopped it due to laziness.
2. Two glasses of milk with honey.
3. Some bananas.
4. Ocassionaly bread with omlette.
5. In the afternoon I take the pathetic lunch in the office which is always end up with some curd and rotis.
6. In the evening rarely I eat anything.
7. By the time its dinner I feel hungry like hell so rush back to home.
8. Cook bolied rice with potatoes, salad, curd, pickles(yes, thats it).
9. Sometimes Varun comes and cooks khichdi(its yummy).
10.Maggi is always the best alternative.
11. Last week, Varun and me brought some ready meals and its quite good.
12. We got paav bhaji, matar paneer, some potato dish which I am yet to taste.
13. Not to forget the occassional fruits(pears, mango, apple, grapes, etc).
14. And daab ka paani(coconut water)...
15. And mouth watering, poochka(panipuri).
16. When in the restaurant, I like to have all sorts of things but always start with chicken clear soup.
17. Some chicken items like chicken tandoori or fish items, and anything will do as long as it is non-veg. And basically try out some new things.

Yup, I am going to cook rice now and have it with curd and aloo ka sabzi....

1 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

varun ur new homo parter?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home